Thursday 24 March 2011

Day of market research.

Due to the lack of time in the lesson, i am planning to ask around 5 people who fit in my target audience group what they think about my OTS. I am interested to find out what they think of it and there are some specific questions i would like answered. Here is a brief plan of what i am going to ask:

1. Do you think the music during the poker game was dramatic enough?
2. Did you understand that there were 2 femme fetales?
3. Do you feel as if it targeted you as an audience?
4. Does it aesthetically look 1950s?
5. What improvements could i have made?

I will film my target audiences reactions when they watch it and also them answering my questions.

Filming my target audience watching my OTS


Here is the video of my target audience watching my film noir OTS and then giving me feedback after i have asked them the questions.


MARKET RESEARCH OLIVIA SMITH from fLIX.TV on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment