Thursday 17 March 2011

What my credits will say.

As i am still editing the last finishing touches to my film noir OTS, I have started to apply my credits. I have found it difficult because every time i drag a photo (which is the credits background i have planned for ages) on the clips, it automatically applys a transition on zooming in. I don't want this because it is no very film noir or 1950s, and ruins the whole tone which i am aiming for. The dragged photo last 5 seconds when it is played, and thankfully i only need 10 seconds for the whole credits, so i have to drag two photos.

I have also started to apply the titles to my credit background and what they will say.  The font in which i wanted only put the letters in capitals which i am not too fussed about. So here is what i am planning to have written as the titles:

A Noir production presents (...)
Cheat Me Until Death (...)
Directed By Olivia Smith (...)
Featuring Alicia Watts (... here it will start to move onto my actual film instead of on the credits background)
And Calvin Smith (...)
One dark, cold night... (this is on a black background which i imported the same as my planned credits background)

And then it will start to play my OTS.

After the poker scene, there is a black background of the shot reading:

A few days later... 

Overall i am quite happy with what my credits have turned out like and even though i have had a bit of a problem with them, i have tried to make them look as simple as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment