Friday 26 November 2010

Ekco...Ekco...Ekco...Ekco...Idea!

As we were watching other people do their filmed presentations of their concept board, i was reminded of the present my dad got me for Christmas last year. The present was a 1963 Ekco radio in nick condish - which has been refurbished so i can plug my ipod into it discreetly, even though this goes against my idea of 'keeping things the way they were made', i think this will give me the opportunity to create an old distorted sound and i could choose what soundtrack i want. Just imagine the kind of sound that has come out of this sound system! It is also quite helpful because I'm ridiculously bad with technology and this is simple to use without creating the effect on the PC. I cant really involve this radio in the filming or the set as it is a 1963 one and it wouldnt make sense to put it into a 1950's-set film...unless they started to make that model in the 1950's...i think i will have to research it and check it out. P.s this photo looks exactly like mine but mine is a darker shade of red and is a bit more rough around the edges. Good ole' Dad!

No comments:

Post a Comment