Thursday 11 November 2010

Creating my concept map.

In todays lesson we had to create a concept map that we would write notes on. We had to write points and notes on what we would like to have in our film noir opening. These notes were written on sub-headings like: camera, mise-en-scene, set, cast, plot, title, sound etc. This map is on a A3 piece of paper and i am in the middle of making the prezi-version for my concept map ideas to go on.

I have decided to name my film noir opening - 'l'amour est le tueur' which means 'Love is the killer'. Oh how original! My plot is going to be of a master playboy who was murdered while walking in the dark and mysterious streets...a few nights previous there was a game of poker....   I will also do the unconventional and hopefully successful thing of using just one person to become each of my charaters. This will mean A LOT of costume changes but hopefully it will look humourous and different. My ideas arent set in stone so as soon as i come up with a few more ideas, they will be straight on my concept board or a post!
A prezi of my concept board will be uploaded soon!

1 comment:

  1. i have a poker set from students last year - look at the blogs by Ryan Carman and ryan cross for an idea of how one student group(at A2) filmed a poker match - they gained a C grade overall.

    ReplyDelete