Tuesday 30 November 2010

Problems, yet no solutions.

I have just had feedback of all of my ideas for my film noir OTS (there will be a post about this very soon!). I have discovered a few problems that need to be figured out ASAP, before its too late! The solutions to these annoying priblems will also be on a post very soon! I have made a list so that it is easier to complete and tick off:

1. By having one person to play all of my characters, HOW will i film this, and WHAT is the reason for doing this. Is it to show that every rich person is the same? The same personality?
2. Where am i going to get my sound from without breaking copyright laws?
3. How am i going to create shots of two people or more, if the characters are being played my one person.
4. What am i going to do about modern shops, cars and people if i need to film a wide shot?
5. Why is the title in French? What does it show or give the impression of?

These questions and my 'feedback experience' will be answered in my next post VERY soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment